Friday 15 June 2012

Nik Wallenda WALKS ACROSS Niagara Falls

Nick Wallenda Minutes Before he makes his daring tightrope walk across Niagara Falls
Nick Wallenda Minutes Before he makes his daring tightrope walk across Niagara FallsNik Wallenda prepares to be first to walk the high wire across the waterfallsYeah, he was teathered to the rope. So, if he fell he wouldn't hit the water ... it would probably be more like a bungee jump. It undoubtedly put him more at ease, which gave him a better chance at making it than someone without a teather, like his great-grandfather.
And he scheduled it for when it was dark out, so he would be on PrimeTime TV.
Kinda sucks, but still interesting to watch.
I'd pay to watch a cat do it. And it probably could. A lot faster.Congrats...you walked across with a saftey harness, wow, such a feat. (rolls eyes) Hell, I would have tried it with a saftey harness. Would I have made it? Highly doubtful. But its not like I would have ever been in real danger. I would haven fallen and been like, "oh dang it, well bring the helicopter up here and get me down." I dont blame the guy however since it was ABC who made him wear a saftey harness.  In fact, the guy said on live tv how big of a jackass he felt wearing it

No comments:

Post a Comment